The easy way to take care of the paint so durable and cleanThe car is a four-wheeled vehicle that became the pride of its own for the owner, because the car is a thing that we can use when traveling. With the development of automotive car makes a lot of people who want to have a car because the vehicle is versatile, can be worn to work, holidays with the family and other activities. However, many users do not know the car or paint how to care for the body to keep them clean, smooth, and durable so that the colors look faded. But for those who want to perform maintenance outside of the car or body parts must be very easy as long as it used to.
Views outside the car owner usually symbolizes the hallmark, of course if the driver does not want their car look ugly. Automotive car lovers usually replace their car body paint if it is not shiny anymore, but pengecetan requires quite a long time, how to cope with the body's course of action against you, besides it is expensive ways are also a waste of your time with your favorite car. Caring for the body of the car is the best solution for the paint to overcome in order to keep a clean look. Here are tips on taking care of the paint in order to clean and durable, so that your favorite car looks shiny every day.
Car Paint Care Tips
- Ways and tips that you first do is avoid the car from UV rays or excessive sunlight. When stopping look shady parking lot if the car will be parked for long. But this time sometimes rarely shady parking lot, this can be overcome by using a car glove or cover other cars.
- Next is to use special soap or shampoo to wash the car when the car, because the car has kaadar sahmpo which was adjusted to take care of car paint. Do not use detergent and a dab of soap to wash the car because the car is getting thin lead body and set its rough, many of which prove that the car wiping the use of soap and detergents affect the color of the car that is uneven and does not look clean.
- The next tips are cleaning the outside of the car with a soft cloth or rough. It is readily available fabrics specific to the car like a chamois cloth or kanibo. If you do not have Otolovers Chamois cloth can use other fabrics made of fine and soft. When cleaning the body with a cloth fabric you should mongondisikan it clean, because if the fabric can lead to dirty marks and stains bembuat paint colors look clean.
- Tips car cleaning cloth next to the consideration of the body. If the body of the car is dry then you should water them first, many do not know if the body is dry wipe can lead to the body looks clean and does not leave a small scar. Particles of dust and gravel that attach to the body of the car can scratch the car's paint. Special lubricant body while doing wiping and wiping with a way to repeat the parts that have been clean, do with technique or rotate clockwise from the left to the right.
- How to take care of the next car paint a car wash on a regular basis. Sanctification regularly to prevent dirt for too long because it can reduce the luster of your car's paint. But wiping the car does not have to be every day, at least once a week during the dry season, and more often when the rainy season. When your car should not be left exposed to rain, immediately flush with clean water and dry or you can wash it. It turns acidic rain water high enough so that the paint can fade if left unchecked.
- Tips latter vehicle is parked at night. Keep the vehicle parked in the open because of water condensation can fade paint and reduce the resistance of the car body. If this is allowed to continuously can lead to your car body experiencing tiny cracks. Pairs of gloves to keep the car when parking of objects that can fade the paint.
Caring paint the car feels lighter if you are already familiar, tips on how to do the above with a merry heart so as not to seem boring. Find also a variety of other car tips in our website such as tips on buying a car and long distance driving tips we have given at the previous meeting. News automotive, motorcycle and automotive accessories may be found here.